If you are looking for work and don't mind moving, here's an interesting possibility from the International Federation of Journalists:
IFJ Job Opportunities
Appointment of Deputy General Secretary
The International Federation of Journalists invites applications for the position of Deputy General Secretary (Administration). This is a full time post based at the Federation’s headquarters in Brussels. The IFJ Executive Committee has agreed the following job description:
The Deputy General Secretary will be responsible to the General Secretary for
1. oversight of all administrative affairs, including staff matters, covering the work of the Brussels secretariat and regional offices;
2. supervision of finances and monitoring of IFJ contracts and legal obligations;
3. relations with regional offices;
4. relations with member unions and statutory bodies of the IFJ in the absence of the General Secretary;
5. such other duties and activities that the General Secretary shall from time to time decide.
The appointment of the Deputy General Secretary will be made by the General Secretary on the basis of recommendation from an appointments panel to consist of the President and one other member of the Administrative Committee, the General Secretary, and a member of staff.
The vacancy will be advertised through IFJ unions, the international trade union movement and the Brussels international community. The IFJ is an equal opportunities employer.
Fluency in English and another working language of the IFJ (French or Spanish) is highly desirable as is knowledge of working in journalism or a trade union environment.
The position has been declared vacant by the IFJ Executive Committee meeting in Dubrovnik on March 3rd 2007. Applications are sought with a closing date of June 30th 2007. Interviews will take place during July 2007.
All applications, with full curriculum vitae and references should be sent to
the General Secretary
International Federation of Journalists
International Press Centre
Résidence Palace, Block C
155 Rue De La Loi
Tel: +32 2 235 2200
Fax: +32 2 235 2219